real time web analytics
A sad announcement to make | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

A sad announcement to make

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Although I don't know either of you on a personal level, news like this within the community is truly heartbreaking. Sending the biggest and best of wishes to your wife, yourself and your family, I can't even begin to imagine how this must all be.

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
So sorry to hear this mate, hope she manages to pull through. Prayers with you all pal. Stay positive

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Oh Bertie Im so shocked and saddened to read this. Ive never met Mrs B, but we`ve had several convos, so I'm extremely sad to read this. I'm a pray sort of person and they are definitely coming for your wife & you. I hope that glimmer turns into light XXX

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Fuck mate that's horrible news. To think just over a year ago we were dragging her around tunnels all over dover!!
Hope you and your son are staying positive and strong. Glad to hear that there is a glimmer of hope yet! My thoughts are with you and your family dude!

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
The situation is stabilisied at least, and dare I say it recovering, but still very serious on life support and this will at best mean months in hospital. With each passing hour the odds improve.

But hope the glimmer becomes a ray, and the ray becomes reality....

that reached touched the mark and just seems to be exactly on the ball. Very prophetical. Thank you

To think just over a year ago we were dragging her around tunnels all over dover!!

A trip that I consider the end of normal times... about a week before the first lockdown! It's been a shit time for us all since with bad going to worse to worser. A year ago I fell off a cliff and smashed my leg to powder. For my rehabiltation I have been doing exercises religiously since. The wife joined me for those and has certainly improved her health by doing so. I wonder if my cliff fall in a roundabout way gave her the strength to defy the odds here. How ironic it was a cliff fall in Spain all those years ago that got us together (I was casevaced back to the UK and somehow we met you see). How strange fate is.

From the bottom of my heart thank you so much to all those who gave encouraging words both privately and in here.

Kev (he's not really a 'Bertie')

jezzyboo

28DL Regular User
Regular User
sorry to hear this my thoughts are with you at this difficult time hope things get better

Who has read this thread (Total: 494) View details