real time web analytics
Report - - Abandoned Quarry-Derbyshire | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned Quarry-Derbyshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Kaneh96

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Old quarry located in Derbyshire, some cool bits to have a mooch around and see what was done here, lots of ladders to climb and get to different parts of the quarry and a metal staircase inside to go to the top, some good scenes for photos, we went at sunset so some things couldn’t be captured.

MoppaTop97

28DL Member
28DL Member

Old quarry located in Derbyshire, some cool bits to have a mooch around and see what was done here, lots of ladders to climb and get to different parts of the quarry and a metal staircase inside to go to the top, some good scenes for photos, we went at sunset so some things couldn’t be captured.
Forget my last comment I've been here did you have the security guard come over to you . Last time I went he turned up giving it the big one and I just asked if your not supposed to go in you should lock the gate and he left us alone aparrently there's afew and their normally dead nice if you are just looking. It's an alright look around. Are you from the derby area can show you some others that are around I know of 1 church and 1 old chalolic school that I know roughly where they are just never been if your up for an adventure

bignickb

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Permanite in Matlock! They manufactured Asphalt here, it's not a quarry. I grew up near this plant and has a bit of history that wasn't difficult to find. Security? The site is wide open, people walk their dogs here. There are also remnants of other buildings as you approach it.

Milkyy

28DL Member
28DL Member
Forget my last comment I've been here did you have the security guard come over to you . Last time I went he turned up giving it the big one and I just asked if your not supposed to go in you should lock the gate and he left us alone aparrently there's afew and their normally dead nice if you are just looking. It's an alright look around. Are you from the derby area can show you some others that are around I know of 1 church and 1 old chalolic school that I know roughly where they are just never been if your up for an adventure
Hey me and a friend are up for that if your still planning on going

Who has read this thread (Total: 327) View details