real time web analytics
Report - - Abandoned Warehouse, Cranford, Feb 2021 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned Warehouse, Cranford, Feb 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Spotted that mentioned on here, hadn't seen anything more about it, was it that youtube goon in the end?

just search google,it’s in a few local papers
£200 fines for each of them and they apparently donated a far wad of cash to rnli and red sands preservation trust

amfalconer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
just search google,it’s in a few local papers
£200 fines for each of them and they apparently donated a far wad of cash to rnli and red sands preservation trust

Yeah, had a look, thought that would have been bigger news, probably one of the best lockdown breaches so far.

Glad they did the right thing regards donations though :thumb

mingerocket

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I'm in agreement with staying safe for the time being. I had a close call whilst exercising a few weeks back so have decided to knock the bike on the head for the time being and make do with walking. There are so many hazards in these places we like to explore and always an element of risk (one of the reasons it is enjoyable). It doesn't alway require at major slip up to require medical help.
Just up the road from my place of work is a large old mill and I've lost count of how many people I've seen mooching around with that urbex look about them. The place is a death trap with rotten floors and a roof on borrowed time. It's only a matter of time until someone falls through the rotten mush that used to be the floor. Think of the level of response that would be required from the EM services if that was to happen. None of these old places are going anywhere, I'm sure we will all have plenty of places left to explore if and when COVID blows over and very likely some fresh ones.

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
Apparently the government's saying we could be back to normal by the summer depending on how people are/cases etc and how many vaccinations have been done so the places will still be there im sure

MotionlessMike

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Just up the road from my place of work is a large old mill and I've lost count of how many people I've seen mooching around with that urbex look about them. The place is a death trap with rotten floors and a roof on borrowed time. It's only a matter of time until someone falls through the rotten mush that used to be the floor.

I'm gonna guess you're talking about Big Mill from the description haha

R2trappy

28DL Member
28DL Member
Explore:
Myself(Holly) and John went and explored this abandoned warehouse/quarry that we fount while researching on Google Maps today, so we decided to go and take a look and it was infact local to us, which was even more better. When we got there, it was trashed and graffitied really badly by vandals and there seems like there was a fire maybe recently. While we was walking around the place, we were trying to figure out what the warehouse/quarry was used for or what it produced as we did try researching the place up before exploring here but we fount nothing really about this place really. From what it seems like from exploring the place, that it my have been a warehouse/quarry as there was so many nuts and bolts scattered around the place plus the size of land it was sat on was huge!! There was so much to see and look at, that the pictures we took really did have no justice for what was there to see in person, its one of those places you kinda have to see yourself, to know what I mean :D We did find lots of metal storage containers and even one of them had thick wiring on one of the shelves. On the land of the property, there were 2 huge lakes and pipelines leading to these, which what makes us thinks it could of been a quarry too. It had offices here too so must of been a full working functional company at one point.

History:
The history of this place is non existent really, we couldn't find anything really from this place. We think this place could of been used for mechanical purposes maybe such as cars or things such as building material. Possible it maybe have been used for agriculture purposes too, what with big massive green fields being beside and behind it and the 2 massive lakes on the property too. But we'll never know for sure really....

(If you any of the history of the place, then do let us know please, as we'd like to know for sure what was produced here or what was going on here as a company)

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy the pictures we took below of our exploration.
See ya later
Holly and John :D

This is where me and my friends go to hang out it's a okay place in the hot weather the quarry is really nice to swim in and the warehouse is where we do fires in the winter to keep warm

Who has read this thread (Total: 367) View details