real time web analytics
Question - - Adrenaline Hunter... | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Adrenaline Hunter...

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

FreeTomYT

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
New to this forum looking for high up places to explore in essex obvisouly high Garrett I know about but looking for abandoned warehouses/factory's appreciate the help....

Attachments

• 20200908_130821.jpg
    20200908_130821.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 43

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
The section of the forum above this one is entitled 'High Stuff'. That combined with the search bar sound like great places to start.

chills

Queller of the uprising
New to this forum looking for high up places to explore in essex obvisouly high Garrett I know about but looking for abandoned warehouses/factory's appreciate the help....

Welcome to the site! High stuff isn’t my expertise but I’m sure there’s a few people who will help you out. Be aware of the dangers and risks, it’s not always just climbing a ladder. Get some reports uploaded and you’ll be more likely to receive tips and advice.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!