real time web analytics
Report - - Alder Hey Childrens Hospital, Liverpool - August 2016 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Alder Hey Childrens Hospital, Liverpool - August 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Nate

UrbexN8
Banned
I'm sure the security will be waiting for you. What time are you going..
Will book hotel from Friday to Monday so have plenty of time suss the place. Been in haslar all weekend. Me n the misses had a right laugh on the run from the secca guys. It got to the point that one of them got his misses and her friend to help search. I made a noise after about 2 hours and the game was up. But we got in and out 3 times and were only caught once. They were fine and said they enjoyed the "game" as he put it and I told him how I got in the main building as he could see I hadn't broke entry and was clueless in return for access to the tower.

What's the secca like here? Are they s good as haslar?

urblex

28DL Maverick
28DL Full Member
Great photos fella! Recently wrote Liverpool off after a few bad explores & fails but may have to reconsider now...

Nate

UrbexN8
Banned
I managed a 5 hour explore in here when I said I would go. It looks nothing like this inside now apart from the pool still looks as good. All equipment has been taking out but managed to have a good explore around the whole site.

Did you go into the Alder centre too? The fire escape into the roof space is a good explore if you can get in ;)