real time web analytics
Report - - Aldermaston Court / Manor - Berkshire - May 2021 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Aldermaston Court / Manor - Berkshire - May 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

D

Dragon_Urbex

I'm hoping Security will up their game. Even the police said the security have been shit recently.
I really hope you're right. This building is extremely beautiful and architecturally important because it was P. C. Hardwick's first country house design. I really hope security up their game. When I went in 2018, the lazy bastard was sleeping in the front security office. I don't want it to spontaneously catch fire, like The Grotto up the way did a few weeks ago.

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
28DL Full Member
I really hope you're right. This building is extremely beautiful and architecturally important because it was P. C. Hardwick's first country house design. I really hope security up their game. When I went in 2018, the lazy bastard was sleeping in the front security office. I don't want it to spontaneously catch fire, like The Grotto up the way did a few weeks ago.
Yeah I live local and walk around the grounds most weekends. They had security inside for many months but seem to of stopped that. I share the same fear if it self combusting as all the planning applications keep getting rejected....

D

Dragon_Urbex

Yeah I live local and walk around the grounds most weekends. They had security inside for many months but seem to of stopped that. I share the same fear if it self combusting as all the planning applications keep getting rejected....
When I'm not at uni, I do as well. I used to go around the grounds about twice a month and photograph the ancient woodland. I remember the security being inside. I went up to the house in 2019 after seeing movement in the library and saw security in there with a sandwich. He waved and I waved back. Different guy to 2018 though.

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
28DL Full Member
When I'm not at uni, I do as well. I used to go around the grounds about twice a month and photograph the ancient woodland. I remember the security being inside. I went up to the house in 2019 after seeing movement in the library and saw security in there with a sandwich. He waved and I waved back. Different guy to 2018 though.
I used to see 3 security up there. Inside the house and a few cars parked outside. Also playing snooker. At least they were inside looking after it.

D

Dragon_Urbex

I used to see 3 security up there. Inside the house and a few cars parked outside. Also playing snooker. At least they were inside looking after it.
Pisses me off they've been off the ball lately. Really pisses me off. I hope the MOD Police patrols put thieves and twats off.

Fluffy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is it worth maybe sticking this report in NP, so at the very least, as Wally said, the local vandals can't use this report? Might help preserve the place a little while longer?

RXQueen

T-Rex Urbex
28DL Full Member
Can you walk around the grounds?

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
28DL Full Member
It can go in NP but it's already on YouTube form last year and the last few weeks. Also social media. Hence why I just posted. Seems like everyman and his dog has visited before me. Youtubers have known about this a while. I was sort of hoping this report would kick security into gear!

Who has read this thread (Total: 542) View details