real time web analytics
Report - - Aldermaston Court / Manor - Berkshire - May 2021 | Other Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Aldermaston Court / Manor - Berkshire - May 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
It's been pretty secure for ages, with alarms in most of the rooms, but it was recently sold and has a pending planning application going through which may explain why it's changed a bit.

Hopefully it gets sealed up and properly protected again before the goons fuck it over, it being where it is the MOD plod will likely take a dim view of some bellend flying a drone around or big groups of idiots bumbling about.
I took a look at the MOD flight permissions through dji and surprisingly it lies outside the exclusion zone (just), possible to fly with just a responsibility warning, not even applying for permission.
Easier to fly at than my local spot by heathrow!

That's not to say they wouldn't make the line of site claim or whatever

hovis

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I remember researching this place a few years ago when I stumbled across it on a film directory site! Great report and photos man!

Ant2011

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great set of photos.
Impressed that you got into gym, we couldn't get into that part when we went.

wicksy101

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just out of interest, why are MOD police responding? Obviously AWE is down the road... Is it just because they're the closest units or is it MOD land?

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Just out of interest, why are MOD police responding? Obviously AWE is down the road... Is it just because they're the closest units or is it MOD land?

The MOD Police train on the land and, because it shares a border fence with the AWE, patrol it as well.

Who has read this thread (Total: 542) View details