real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Anger at YouTube intruders in Denbighshire | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Anger at YouTube intruders in Denbighshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Doesn't seem to be any anger except from the retarded Helen Davies that cobbled it together from random quotes and phrases she pilfered from the net.

This bit...

When the Free Press showed North Wales Police the YouTube video Denbighshire District Inspector Gary Kelly said: “These premises are private property and the guards have the power to apprehend anyone who they believe to be committing a crime.

should read..

When the Free Press showed North Wales Police the YouTube video Denbighshire District Inspector Gary Kelly said: “These premises are private property and there's some sort of backhand deal going on with the local police. Therefore, we turn a blind eye to security guards threatening people with batons, dogs and firearms. So don't bother phoning us, we're not going to help."

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
“The guard immediately contacted the police when he first identified that the site's security had been compromised which is exactly what he had been instructed to do.”

Am I mistaken? I'm sure it was Hidden that got in touch with the police.

Hidden

28DL Full Member
Yeah it was about 2 months ago! Free press eh.

Comments sum it up well, it was myself that rang the police. You can actually hear the guy with the baton say 'you're under arrest' as well, ha ha.

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
Just got this email from the reporter:

[/ Hi,

I'm a reporter at the Free Press and noticed you commented on the story about Denbigh Hospital. I am sorry you were not happy with the story. The information used within the story was compiled from direct quotes from the police and security firm. However if you would like to email/write to us with your thoughts on the video and any concerns you have about it falling into disrepair we would be happy to use them for a follow up story or on our letters page.

Kind regards

Helen

Anyone else received this?

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Oh yeah and another thing...

“The guard immediately contacted the police when he first identified that the site's security had been compromised which is exactly what he had been instructed to do.”

Well here's a money saving tip for you... do us all a favour and replace the fucking prick with a PIR. They cost £10 at Maplins.

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Hidden mate, you did admirably in the circumstances. I'm pretty sure most people would have just buckled under the circumstances - but you stood firm and knew the 'security guard' was off his fuckin rocker... called the police, and they rightly sympathised with the explorers for a change. Top work son. Wise old head on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.