real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Anger at YouTube intruders in Denbighshire | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Anger at YouTube intruders in Denbighshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgie

He Never Even Got There
28DL Full Member
BTW beardy is very much back in town, we have video........

i was with him the other night

Dcp02153a.jpg

The Guard Dog

Slightly older… still bites
28DL Full Member
That report is a load of bollox. Ok they are on the site but the video is to highlight the brutality of the thug with a baton. How long before someone is accused of messing with Elwyn and I wonder how long it is before we see reports like this about every hospital we explore.

Luke Takes Pictures

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The footage Bone is talking about was something I filmed on our sadly brief visit to Denbigh. I stopped recording after being spotted so we could enjoy the brief chase out but I resumed when I realised they had driven around and we had been cornered at the traditional explorers entrance to the site and wanted to make sure I had something in evidence just in case considering the reputation Beardy had. Most of it is probably very shaky and upside down as the hired gimp he had with him didn't take kindly to me holding a video camera so I had to try and do it subtly but it was quite amusing nonetheless. I'd like to see it again at any rate!

Last edited:

Tig

Tig
28DL Full Member
I have watched the video and noted the following fact. The security person committed the following criminal acts.

1. Possession of an offensive weapon
2. Presenting an offensive weapon
3. Threatening actual bodily harm
4. Assault and battery
5. Unlawful detention of a member of the public

I have wondered why this man was not arrested and why he was not fired.

The Guard Dog

Slightly older… still bites
28DL Full Member
Nicely said Nick. The guy appeared aggressive in a Denbighvids video he said to Graham (the guy taking the video and uses his name on youtube) as he was standing near the gate "just fuck off before you get hurt". The video has been taken down but i'd rather have 10 Elwyns than 1 of that mug.

Rainman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
that blokes a prick talk about breaking the law a friend of mine got stopped with a baton he got a fine and community service there a big no no and hes walking about like that the mug mmmm do i hear a huge 28dl meet up there? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.