real time web analytics
Report - - Animal testing , neuroscience labs - 2011 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Animal testing , neuroscience labs - 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

END-PROC

Delta Infiltration
28DL Full Member
you guys did an amazing job! despite getting caught the second time round (that video was great!!)

I have mixed feelings about these sorts of reports, at first glance place looks kinda eary, cool and umberalla labs (just waiting for a zombie to come round the corner in that coridoor shot!)! .. but then i think about what went on there :(

the place was once a hell to some inocent lives

Skeleton key

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
you guys did an amazing job! despite getting caught the second time round (that video was great!!)

I have mixed feelings about these sorts of reports, at first glance place looks kinda eary, cool and umberalla labs (just waiting for a zombie to come round the corner in that coridoor shot!)! .. but then i think about what went on there :(

the place was once a hell to some inocent lives

As always you absorbe whats around you but il be honest we were so buzzed getting in and surprised it was so mint.
Odd closed for a few year yet all floors highly polished,No dust anywhere ? just odd felt like at any time all the employees were gonna come back in from a fire drill or somthing.

Nice one sk..nice to see you on here mate!!epic woof woof :)

Thanks Wev's top man and glad to be so :thumb

Looks good this does, I think that police dog handler may have a busy Xmas period :rolleyes:

Dont wanna set myself up here ,But aint over till the fat lady sings and
I always hated that Susan boyle so should be ok lol
Watch this space it realy is like falling of a horse combined with a red rag to a bull :popcorn

TonyHirst

28DL Member
28DL Member
I know where a animal testing site is, I'm the only outsider who knows, is anyone outraged and wanna do something about it.....?????

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Errr honestly no
But if they have any cheap monkeys goin ill take one, money off for 'damaged' of course

UndergroundHunter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know where a animal testing site is, I'm the only outsider who knows, is anyone outraged and wanna do something about it.....?????

That's not what this forum is about pal. You made two posts both to this thread, you have not introduced yourself in the new members section. I'm sure a mod will be along soon to refer you to the FAQ.

pantomime horse

Nay Nay and thrice Nay
28DL Full Member

Sure

If there is an open door we may pop inside and take a couple of pictures.
Then if it looks interesting we may stick a little report up on here.
Is that what you had in mind?

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
I'd love a smoking monkey or one of those ones with electrodes in it's head that can be remote controlled, do you think you can get me one?