Web
Analytics
Report - - Baxter Brothers Jute Mill ,Princess Street,Dundee | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Baxter Brothers Jute Mill ,Princess Street,Dundee

extreme88

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The Baxter Brothers Mill In Princess Street,Dundee Was The Worlds Biggest Linen Manufactures From 1840-1890,the area was known as Dens Works,over the last few decades,the Mill was split up into small units which featured a snooker hall,Jujitsu Club,Sailors Club,and Garage,just to name a few,i have been selective with the images due to the sheer size of the building/s
The tower is off limits due to a rotting (pictured) stairwell,with rotting tower floor
Enjoy!

CN1D3362A.jpg

CN1D3365.jpg

CN1D3370A.jpg

CN1D3372.jpg

CN1D3378.jpg

CN1D3387.jpg

CN1D3395.jpg

CN1D3404.jpg

CN1D3406.jpg

CN1D3425A.jpg

After a few hours,i could not help think the pour souls who worked the mills for the low wages they paid.

Report and images:Extreme

P.S i had to chop the images of the tower stairwell due to the 30 image restriction on this site

Last edited: