real time web analytics
Report - - Belgium Road Trip, April - 2014 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Belgium Road Trip, April - 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Belgium Tour April 2014- Host, Camershy, Sammydoublewhammy, Cloaked up…..Oh No not another Belgium report i hear you cry, Yes and i'm not one bit sorry. I do feel like I'm walking in JST's footsteps. first Germany then Belgium and next month….yep Majorca, so JST i just want to thank you for paving the way and showing us how it's done, and thanks for all the intel too mate it really did save us a lot of hassle, while i'm thanking people Camerashy cheers for all the driving and to all on the trip thanks for the laughs and way too much chocolate milk…This was an amazing two day trip with no fails at all amazing locations of which i have no history what so ever just the usual European code names. I sometimes think that if i lived closer to london or the Euro tunnel i would heading this way every other weekend, i know the UK has some new and old amazing sites it just seems so easy abroad. no hassle no security and very little smashed up places. I know i need to do more Uk stuff but when an offer like this comes along you have to go with it, and it's sunnier too. hope you enjoy the shots…again thanks to all involved.

POWER ST GIGGERWATT​
EmptyName362.jpg

EmptyName339.jpg

EmptyName387.jpg

EmptyName437.jpg

EmptyName505.jpg

WALFHART​
EmptyName205.jpg

EmptyName233.jpg

EmptyName307.jpg

EmptyName325.jpg

DR G's​
EmptyName769.jpg

EmptyName894.jpg

EmptyName878.jpg

EmptyName988.jpg
EmptyName653.jpg

EmptyName793.jpg

EmptyName811.jpg

DR PEPITO'S​
EmptyName998.jpg

EmptyName1018.jpg

EmptyName1037.jpg

EmptyName1045.jpg
EmptyName10491.jpg

EmptyName1061.jpg

EmptyName1064.jpg

ZONE BRAHMS​
EmptyName1094.jpg

MONASTERY-G
EmptyName77.jpg

EmptyName88.jpg

EmptyName167.jpg
EmptyName174.jpg

Last edited:

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Re: Belgium April-2014

Really well framed images mate and im surprised MONASTARY-G is still open for business :thumb

jST

LLS.
Regular User
Re: Belgium April-2014

Nice succinct collection of some quality buildings there 'ost - Mont G still looking good, superb photographs.