real time web analytics
Report - - Belsize Park Deep Level Shelter, London. May 2021 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Belsize Park Deep Level Shelter, London. May 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rainey

Hilariously under-equipped since 1999.
28DL Full Member
I am jealous, I've been wanting to get into one of these London shelters for ages now - Well done on it.

These are amazing pictures. Interesting seeing some of the alterations made by previous occupiers.

rickypilnik

28DL Member
28DL Member
itll be the tit she went with taking some “Rave organisers” down there

Apologies if this is really obvious but I'm entirely new to all this. Who's "the tit" and would them going and making a mess make it harder if I wanted to go and explore and take pictures? Also how much is the damage - as in should I still take a camera?

The_Raw

Staff member
It’s unlikely you posting it on here that’s caused that; it’ll be the ‘explorers’ posting it on their insta stories and Facebook constantly. Sadly for most of them it’ll be the best place they’ve ever seen and will ever see !
Didn't you lot all post it on your Insta about a week ago?

Seffy

Staff member
Didn't you lot all post it on your Insta about a week ago?
I actually didn’t, but I think the saying ‘if you can’t beat em, join em’ applies nicely to this one. The damage has long been done unfortunately

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I actually didn’t, but I think the saying ‘if you can’t beat em, join em’ applies nicely to this one. The damage has long been done unfortunately
Agreed mate, at one point in time it would've made perfect sense to keep this one off-grid. But as you say, there's absolutely no point anymore with it being blasted across the public Facebook groups.
It's a proper shame it got to this state, even Clapham North isn't that bad... and that's been opened and closed more than Mia Khalifa's legs

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Finally checked it out last night, albeit a bit late in the day. Sadly it has been sprayed all over the shop now. Still a cool structure but sadly needs sealing soon as its only a matter of time before the damage isn't just cosmetic.

Who has read this thread (Total: 641) View details