real time web analytics
Report - - Bethel Quarry - Wiltshire - May 2022 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bethel Quarry - Wiltshire - May 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Doozer

Probably underground somewhere
Regular User

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
Nice photos some different photos compared what you normally see

Still on my to do list , Had the chance in 2021 but chose a well know mine instead in thar area , seen this become a bit popular this yr and been a bit ruined πŸ˜• ! Maybe I'll get up to to quarry this yr !

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member

Still on my to do list , Had the chance in 2021 but chose a well know mine instead in thar area , seen this become a bit popular this yr and been a bit ruined πŸ˜• ! Maybe I'll get up to to quarry this yr !

A bit ruined? It was trashed by the police post grow bust

Doozer

Regular User

This is a defo no go at the moment as it’s had a bit of attention over the last few months. Better to leave it for a bit I think πŸ€”

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
This is a defo no go at the moment as it’s had a bit of attention over the last few months. Better to leave it for a bit I think πŸ€”
Haven't go any plans go up that way this year , I'll look at it when I next up that way

Had the chance to do when we did box & revisit to fdq back in 2020 , but we chose box over this πŸ˜…

Have been meaning to go back go do bethanl quarry since so yeah in no rush , I'll get there when I get there

Doozer

Regular User
Haven't go any plans go up that way this year , I'll look at it when I next up that way

Had the chance to do when we did box & revisit to fdq back in 2020 , but we chose box over this πŸ˜…

Have been meaning to go back go do bethanl quarry since so yeah in no rush , I'll get there when I get there
Good choice in choosing box over bethel, I would of done the same too πŸ˜‚, if you do ever plan a trip up then give us a shout and I’d be happy to show you a few places in the area. πŸ‘

Lewbug

28DL Member
28DL Member
Has anyone been back recently? Tempted to go his week until I read about the baseball bat incident. If all the equipment is down there wouldn't take much to set back up.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Has anyone been back recently? Tempted to go his week until I read about the baseball bat incident. If all the equipment is down there wouldn't take much to set back up.
The baseball bat incident was years ago. And the grow stuff down there is all fucked. Just go for a look, sure you'll be fine.

Doozer

Regular User
You wouldn’t be able to salvage any of the equipment left down there trust me, and the electric has been cut off in there aswell. Not to mention the amount of visitors it receives too!
Best to stick with the shed in your back garden mate 🀣. Go have a look though it’s quite brazen what they did!

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
You wouldn’t be able to salvage any of the equipment left down there trust me, and the electric has been cut off in there aswell. Not to mention the amount of visitors it receives too!
Best to stick with the shed in your back garden mate 🀣. Go have a look though it’s quite brazen what they did!
Not forgetting the fire down there at some point + what the police did to trash those tents that were 10-15k a pop!

Doozer

Regular User
Not forgetting the fire down there at some point + what the police did to trash those tents that were 10-15k a pop!
12 tents in total so you can imagine how much the complete set up was! They never earnt a penny from it either 🀣

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
12 tents in total so you can imagine how much the complete set up was! They never earnt a penny from it either 🀣
Yep was one hell of a setup, no doubt they’ve got somewhere else now they’re growing again

Who has read this thread (Total: 327) View details