real time web analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Blind veterans UK site near Rottigndean ,West Sussex | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Blind veterans UK site near Rottigndean ,West Sussex

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tobytron

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Found this article from recently regarding the grade 2 listed building that was the former home to the blind veterans uk foundation. Seems to suggest its abandoned as does this article from 2021

However, looking on google earth from 2022 it seems that there is still cars parked inside and outside of the site.
1693500148580.png

I'm quite local to it and happy to give it a look but at the same time I dont want to turn up to an active site and waste my day. Or worse still, have to explain why I'm there to a blind veterans foundation.

1693500788764.jpeg

Nd9GcQbtBejf_P83tmW56ZwFqHEjuFmvcgCLtA5xQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

Any thoughts?

VirtualExplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There are still people there although it is being turned into residential and I think most of the war veterans housed there are being moved elsewhere. I would imagine they still use some of the extensive facilities there for rehabilitation etc. I have wandered about the grounds but I would advise against trying to enter the buildings - given the history of the place being used to house severely disabled and vulnerable war veterans you are likely to get nicked.

Last edited: