real time web analytics
Report - - Box Freestone Mine - Various trips 2015 - 2016 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Box Freestone Mine - Various trips 2015 - 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

James37corsham

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm looking to take my first trip down here very soon as I grew up in corsham and have never been down there. Anyone else heading down soon? Anyone shed a bit of light as to where Jack's entrance is?

azza

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm looking to take my first trip down here very soon as I grew up in corsham and have never been down there. Anyone else heading down soon? Anyone shed a bit of light as to where Jack's entrance is?
I also haven't been down always reading on it looking at posts , reports and so on would love to explore this mine, maybe we could set a trip up and bring someone with a bit of knowledge on board as well

James37corsham

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, that sounds like a plan! Must be someone with a bit of knowledge on here who fancies another trip down there??

b3n

onehundredandthirtythree
Regular User
Hoping to go on the 24th and 25th, we'll be staying underground overnight but happy to meet people at Jacks and do a 'tour'.

Just waiting to hear if a friend can get it off work...

James37corsham

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
From what I've read, Jack's is the only accessible entrance now. I've found a few maps online, but like I said, I'd rather someone in the group had some knowledge of the place.
B3N is that next Sunday and Monday? I'd be free to come along on the Sunday?

Benyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Jacks is not the only entrance open, been there this week and there is atleast 3 ways in! :thumb