real time web analytics
Report - - Box freestone mine, Wiltshire 04/04/2015 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Box freestone mine, Wiltshire 04/04/2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

wellingtonian

Subterráneo
Regular User
Hah, yep was in there with Lenston. Good job chaps. You went in well prepared, got lost (standard) seen some good shit and got out. Shame we didn't meet somewhere.
Btw, don't fret about your snaps too much. Been doing this for a while, still can't take a decent pic ;)

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good effort, my photos of here went in the permanently deleted items part of my computer lol. Getting lost here is easy, but you saw some decent spots and looks like you had a good time doing it!

Kentish curiosity

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for guidence oxygen it helped ;) yeah i think we done well or was just really lucky this was my first trip with my new camera too as you can see anyone got any tips on settings etc it's a cannon 1110d ??

Last edited by a moderator:

norfolkexplorer

Quite often seen exploring further than Norfolk
28DL Full Member
Nicely done and well done for getting the report tidied up as pointed out.

FaZy_UK

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice report mate, and good effort for your first navigation in box.

Can't go in without getting lost, makes it more fun!

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
good effort lads. You did really well to get around as much as you did on your first trip. Its not an easy place to navigate around. Yes some of the pictures are blurred but hey, you had a good time and took the effort to write a report se well done. :thumb

Doozer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Good first report mate, a lot better than my first attempt! I thought the pics came out well considering its your first time taking pics with your first camera underground! They'll only get better ;), a big thanks to OT for the help on getting to the mod mate :thumb, what a great weekend it was and I also thought we done extremely well getting through them like we did, again awesome report mate and OT if we let you know wen we go again maybe you could meet up with us and give us a tour and share your knowledge with us, it'll be good to go down there with someone who knows their way about.

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
That is a good effort to get to the red door on first attempt. Took myself a few trips myself to do that and am sure others here would admit that too.

Doozer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That is a good effort to get to the red door on first attempt. Took myself a few trips myself to do that and am sure others here would admit that too.
To be fair we probley wouldn't of found it without OT's help, just wish we had more time to visit the southern region but their so big you don't realize how long you've been down there for, hours fly by like minutes down there lol

Mike Dorling

28DL Member
28DL Member
Can anyone tell me roughly where on the map the Red Door is? Do the RD markers on the wall lead to red door or something else?

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Can anyone tell me roughly where on the map the Red Door is? Do the RD markers on the wall lead to red door or something else?

It's not on the map...

XHoq0Id.png

Between the red arrows somewhere.

Tomw1989

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome first report man! I need to get my ass back over this neck of the woods ASAP.

DemonRaven

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyone fancy going to box soon? Been a few times but want to go again if anyones up for it.

Hydro

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks awesome! Really need to get myself down there soon.

Thanks for the info on where to buy maps ect. Very helpful :thumb