real time web analytics
Report - - Bracebridge Sewage Pumping Station (Worksop, Nottinghamshire, Aug, 2019) | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bracebridge Sewage Pumping Station (Worksop, Nottinghamshire, Aug, 2019)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Dickie1992

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I live in Worksop, just around the corner form where it were located. It's sadly been knocked down now. :confused:
I had a friend who used to go in there when he were younger.

urbanchemist

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I live in Worksop, just around the corner form where it were located. It's sadly been knocked down now. :confused:
I had a friend who used to go in there when he were younger.
Really? That's a pity - I wonder if they got permission for demolition of a listed building.

tigger

mog
Regular User
Interesting as the document trail suggests that permission hasn't been sought for demolition only a renewal of the 2006 planning in 2010. This was refused but then allowed with conditions at appeal. Part of the conditions was the time frame for work to start and that period has expired.

Always seems a waste when good quality buildings are demolished... often to be replaced by fairly poor quality little boxes that can be found in their hundreds all around Europe.

Anyone have any report from the local rag about the demolition as it would surely have been mentioned by locals?

urbanchemist

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Interesting as the document trail suggests that permission hasn't been sought for demolition only a renewal of the 2006 planning in 2010. This was refused but then allowed with conditions at appeal. Part of the conditions was the time frame for work to start and that period has expired.

Always seems a waste when good quality buildings are demolished... often to be replaced by fairly poor quality little boxes that can be found in their hundreds all around Europe.

Anyone have any report from the local rag about the demolition as it would surely have been mentioned by locals?
Or a photo of what's left, @Dickie1992 ?

Who has read this thread (Total: 383) View details