real time web analytics
Report - - Bradford house-Birmingham-17/6/7 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bradford house-Birmingham-17/6/7

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

R

romanian1

The first place me and Damon checked out on our jaunt to Birmingham was Bradford House.I cant find much information about the history of this place i'm afraid, but suffice to say its industrial spaces below with four storeys or so of offices above with several split level rooftops.

We visited at around 2 in the afternoon, not realising Derelict Uk had actually been earlier that day, we'd seen his name in dust on a car windscreen on entry so knew he'd been, just not how close we came to bumping into him. Anyway, upon gaining access we pretty much headed straight for the highest rooftop we could find to see what the view from up there was like.

We werent dissapointed.
DSCF4817.jpg

St Andrews
DSCF4815.jpg

The bullring
DSCF4812.jpg

Looking up bradford road.
DSCF4819.jpg

Looking Straight down.
DSCF4824.jpg

We headed back down into the offices after that and found a very 70s rotating wallclock and partially panelled room, possibly the old staff canteen.
DSCF4826.jpg

DSCF4827.jpg

Onto the old strip club via another rooftop complete with partially demolished chimney:(
DSCF4840.jpg

DSCF4832.jpg

It was at this point we realised just how vast this place is, a maze of corridors, offices, rooftops and workshops.

DSCF4851.jpg

DSCF4861.jpg

DSCF4866.jpg

DSCF4875.jpg

After a good couple of hours or so we headed back down towards the industrial area at ground floor level. and our way out.
DSCF4880.jpg

DSCF4884.jpg

DSCF4885.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Damon

Re: Bradford house-Birmingham-17/6/7-REPORT

A few of mine for good measure.

Stage.jpg

unauthorised.jpg

door.jpg

book.jpg