real time web analytics
Video - - Brett Aggregates Layham Suffolk | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - Brett Aggregates Layham Suffolk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

So here we have an abandoned quarry in Suffolk. Having a look online I can't find any info about the site.
Apparently there was some work done here in 2016. It doesn't seem that way to me. Anyway just a short video I put together. Not much to see here but the aggregate sorter.

Thanks for watching.

Mps6

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The way you filmed and edited this makes it feel like a BMX edit. Was half expecting someone to throw the bars off the sorter or flair something :thumb

darbians

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The way you filmed and edited this makes it feel like a BMX edit. Was half expecting someone to throw the bars off the sorter or flair something :thumb
That's quite strange as the first videos I made were BMX ones. That was a long time ago.

Exxperious

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Got told by "one of the locals" that they have now installed cameras in the wooded area at that back that are linked to a police monitoring system. He seemed to know a lot about it so he was either bullshitting or a very nice security guard trying to keep me away.. who knows

darbians

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sounds like bullshit to me. I reckon the nearest police station is 30 mins away.

Exxperious

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I thinking the same thing, and its only about 10 minutes away accept its about the size of a bungalow so doubt they have those sorts of systems

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details