real time web analytics
Report - - Brett Aggregates North Sea Terminal, Cliffe - March 2020 | Industrial Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Brett Aggregates North Sea Terminal, Cliffe - March 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

obscureserenity

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Come on mate, we all want to go out exploring but unfortunately this is a time in which we should be unified in our response to this pandemic. You're young and have plenty of time to go out and have a laugh with your mates but now like everyone has said you should heed the advice of the government to prevent more suffering and deaths. The sooner we all stay in and behave ourselves the sooner it'll be over. Posting this is somewhat rubbing it in the faces of everyone who are conforming to the rules.

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I just want to put it out there that I admit what I did was stupid, and I really didn't take into consideration the effects of posting this report would have, or the effects of me going exploring even. I've been somewhat selfish by all accounts and didn't listen to even the governments advice, nor the advice from others. I won't play the age card on this one as I suppose 17 is old enough to know right from wrong. The only reason I posted this report was because I thought people would find it intersting to see somewhere that's only doable in lockdown, I also never intended for it to come across like I'm trying to rub in the fact that I've been out. I know I'm quite well known for causing drama, and I can't exactly blame anyone for not beleiving me when I say I've learned my lesson, but I do mean it when I say I'm sorry for causing the shit I have, it was genuinly never my intention.

Who has read this thread (Total: 502) View details