real time web analytics
Report - - Brighton Road Industrial Estate, Stockport, September 2015 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Brighton Road Industrial Estate, Stockport, September 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

KlaireD

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi just to let you know a planning application has been submitted, objections received until 11th Feb, 2016. It is a typical retail park with some industrial units, no retention of existing features or heritage and not designed as the gateway site Stockport seem to be pushing on the site. As a local resident it would be nice to see the site reused but not as a retail park and the site history highlighted on this site is really interesting and should be something we retain.
I will be publishing an E-Petition in the next few days on Stockport's website for those who want to object. I can add the link here if you are interested?

Alley

Conspicuous Loiterer
Regular User
Hi just to let you know a planning application has been submitted, objections received until 11th Feb, 2016. It is a typical retail park with some industrial units, no retention of existing features or heritage and not designed as the gateway site Stockport seem to be pushing on the site. As a local resident it would be nice to see the site reused but not as a retail park and the site history highlighted on this site is really interesting and should be something we retain.
I will be publishing an E-Petition in the next few days on Stockport's website for those who want to object. I can add the link here if you are interested?

Thanks for the update. Yes, please add the link. I'll sign it :)

Dave563

Some things are best left untouched!
28DL Full Member
Really like the photos dude! Looks like a good urbex destination.

darn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's an absolute treasure trove of places, and the best bit being the fact every room is different as it was various businesses... Loving the snap of the keyboard man, that's brilliant! Please tell me that was left there and you didn't have to lump it in?

Alley

Conspicuous Loiterer
Regular User
The keyboard was there, not any more. Most of the site has been flattened, the chimney and sawtooth shed are still standing.