real time web analytics
Report - - Brinksway Air Raid Shelters, Stockport - June 2016 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Brinksway Air Raid Shelters, Stockport - June 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

EyesOpenWide

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know being a new member isn't going to help much, but I generally like to explore without much help!

I have done my fair share of entering and exiting tite holes in my time short time exploring!

This time I could really use some help please as its turning into an obsession to get in for some shots!

I cannot seem to find the way into Brinksway, I've been all over the place, up the embankments looking for the hole, spent hrs, behind the school, even close to the car manufacturer with the 4 rings! I've been over the road to the edge of the river near the caves and behind the mill building! I had given up! Not been for a while, then I see new posts about the place people inside an feel it may not be a lost cause after all! Thing is I live close by, all be it for not very long, and I have asked young and old! I have decided to join this awesome site to try get some help! I'm not expecting it on a plate and also know I have to earn my stripes! But please help!!!

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
At the moment it is ridiculously easy to get in, your looking too hard, honestly. Get yourself a map, and a spot of overlaying will help you :thumb

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
even close to the car manufacturer with the 4 rings!

If you are around that area you are getting very warm... I'd even question if its sealed again if you couldn't spot it while around that area.. as @FreshFingers said, its very easy to get in at the moment so should be obvious mate :)

EyesOpenWide

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes, been, seen an conquered!

Thanks for all the help and pointers, the easiness took some of the reward away in the end, not complaining tho!

Shame most of the homeless/drug abusers beat me to it and ruined my expectations!

Still was good to get down there and finally join this site!

I look forward to mayby meeting some of you guys out and about!

Cheers

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes, been, seen an conquered!

Thanks for all the help and pointers, the easiness took some of the reward away in the end, not complaining tho!

Shame most of the homeless/drug abusers beat me to it and ruined my expectations!

Still was good to get down there and finally join this site!

I look forward to mayby meeting some of you guys out and about!

Cheers

Hopefully you will also now post some reports of the places you have already visited as well.

EyesOpenWide

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's a shame the playstation twerps of today have no respect for these places @Nickindroy :wanker

Exactly my point, why can't people have a look, do what they need to do, and leave it as they found it for the next person/people?

I don't understand the thrill people get in smashing windows, toppling things over, damaging things?

Granted not everyone is a photographer, but come on please leave things as you found them!!

No wonder the original explorers hesitate to give info/knowledge on sites willy nilly to the so called "PlayStation twerps" and this often results in people missing out first hand on pieces of history before they are gone forever!

EyesOpenWide

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Homeless in there now is there??

@BrainL sorry no I meant because of the state of the place! Yes it's probably been like that for a long time, well before my exploring days started, but I've seen some pictures of it being quite tidy with quite abit of history down there that seems to be long gone!

Last edited:

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@BrainL sorry no I meant because of the state of the place! Yes it's probably been like that for a long time, well before my exploring days started, but I've seen some pictures of it being quite tidy with quite abit of history down there that seems to be long gone!

Oh I get you haha... thought you meant there was actually people living in there :)

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
There used to be years ago, and dodge hill too, had a right run in once with an angry bag head

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
"Hep C Lunatic" hahhahaha

Cant say I blame them living in there to be honest though.. nice and peaceful and a lovely controlled temperature haha would have to be by the access though, wouldn't want to get stuck in there :(