Web
Analytics
Information - - Bristol Summer Meet - 25th July | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Information - Bristol Summer Meet - 25th July

Oort

Fear is the little death.
Regular User
Due to the conflict with the roping weekend, @Seffy is proposing to change the date of the meet to two weeks later; weekend of the 25th.

How does this work for people?

Bertie Bollockbrains

The Spice Must Stop
Regular User
25th is fine by me. I should by then have completed the ultra marathon that I had on the 11th

But now i guessing that news of me turning up will cause everyone else to drop out which is the story of my life and I have no idea why :-(

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
You know this clashes with the Rope weekend.

If it was another date I'd be there (Like say the 25/26th July) hint hint.

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
That's the new proposed date which is also good for me.
Didn'tsee the posts at the end of this thread when I posted my reply, doh!

I shall be expecting some warm hospitality from the Bristol crew, I've never been to Bristol before!

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Hmm, picking this date is proving to be difficult! Is the general census to go for the 25th then? Could always look at other dates, but gonna be getting later and later obviously...