real time web analytics
Information - - Bristol Summer Meet - 25th July | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Bristol Summer Meet - 25th July

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Damn you all. On holiday up to and including 25th. Trying to get back a day earlier though. Anyone got space on a floor?

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
We had this discussion earlier. Few people have floor space. Theres the possibility of some urban camping tho.

Miss Drippy

Who?
28DL Full Member
Damn you all. On holiday up to and including 25th. Trying to get back a day earlier though. Anyone got space on a floor?

Yo peeps anyone got floor space for me and Jobs too?

Oh and @Motionless Escapes too as I think he might be coming down with us too.

Yeah I could do with somewhere to crash as well :rolleyes:

I offered a while ago but was poo poo'd as I'm not directly in Brizzle (another name of someone who may have room was dropped but as they've not yet posted in here it may be a tad rude just turning up and hoping they say yes?). However I'll be driving so people could park at mine and I'll ferry you into Bristol.

That or Bethal is still open.

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I offered a while ago but was poo poo'd as I'm not directly in Brizzle (another name of someone who may have room was dropped but as they've not yet posted in here it may be a tad rude just turning up and hoping they say yes?). However I'll be driving so people could park at mine and I'll ferry you into Bristol.

That or Bethal is still open.
Awesome thanks idavoll I'll speak to jobs when I get home

Who has read this thread (Total: 7) View details