real time web analytics
Report - - Britvic Chelmsford - May 2015 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Britvic Chelmsford - May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

S

Supersonic

I work next door to this place, would love a look inside But i have noticed secca there. The old DHL building has been knocked down that was next to Britvic, so I'm guessing Britvic will definitely be next :(

Tried to get it but nothing, every door is locked and there's boarded up parts where people have been in before. You can go through the main front door which is open, but it's certain that you'll get caught considering the security hut and a huge light are next door

Dave563

Some things are best left untouched!
28DL Full Member
It's a shame really. It seems very heavily guarded, a friend of mine also tried and said men were there with metal poles in their hands, not quite sure what that was all about

Tiny Exploration

28DL Member
28DL Member
still sat empty, me and couple others tried a few months ago, was passing so thought we would take a look, secca came out waving a metal bar decided we didn't wanna stay to chat with him waving that in my face.

Dave563

28DL Full Member
Yeah I've seen a couple people with a metal bar before... the cemetery seems a good entry point.

mockney reject

Staff member
You can't get much easier access than jumping the front gate :banghead

So let me get this straight Dave

You work next door to Shitvic yeah?

So you see this place every day yeah?

And you still can't find a way in yeah?

I don't think this Urban exploring lark is for you if I'm honest mate

Dave563

28DL Full Member
I've never tried to get in lol... I just have a interest in derelict places and the reports people put up. Nothing wrong with that.