real time web analytics
Report - - Browns Folly 12-12-09 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Browns Folly 12-12-09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

petzl

Explorational Urbanite
28DL Full Member
I do agree, There are better places to experiment with fireworks. With all the fire light painting I've done, I have practised in a safe place first. As messing round with fire you have to be in control. I do talk a lot about the non banging fireworks, But it is only a joke. You let one of them puppys off down there and as well as the bats no one would be able to see or breath for the smoke. Even if the place is well vented.

I do understand the conservation for bats, and I do understand that the people who put the time in to do this are passionate for what they do. I think if you want to get the message out there. You should do a separate thread.

I'm always up for a pint mate :thumb and a good explore.

vwdirtboy

Keeuunnntt!
28DL Full Member
Thanks for being so understanding man.. its real hard not to come across as condescending or patronizing online sometimes.

I see in other threads you're planning a possible visit on Sunday to the mother of all splash pits in our little village.. wouldn't mind tagging along if there's room.. all depending on if I can get some waders from Veals tomorrow! and if i'm invited of course!:thumb

petzl

Explorational Urbanite
28DL Full Member
mate im going tomorrow and sunday so choose a day. you dont need waders just wellies, if your interested pm me :thumb

vwdirtboy

Keeuunnntt!
28DL Full Member
Ah that grand! sundays good for me! my pm hasn't been authorised yet so you may have to pm me. cheers again!:thumb