real time web analytics
Question - - Browns Folly Mine | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Browns Folly Mine

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ReekzUrbex

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there people, I’ve recently explored a few different sites, e.g Bridgwater hospital, Farleigh down tunnel etc, I found out just last night about this mine in browns folly , I seen in this thread that the entrance was near the ‘mud pit’ I was just wondering if someone could expand on this as I’m determined to find it, I scouted it out the other night however had no luck finding said mine, anyone that can help will be greatly appreciated and I’m sure I can point you in the direction of you’re next great adventure ( could someone perhaps pin point the entrance on the photo provided)

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome @ReekzUrbex :) Have a read of these threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

If you have any questions afterwards just ask.

As is explained in the above threads; asking for locations in your first post does not go down very well and it is customary to post a hello thread in the newbies area first.

Once you have a few reports up and have settled in a bit then you will find people are a lot more likely to share info with you.

Get a few reports up and I'll happily take you in and show you around.

Johny Vaults

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Once you have a few reports up and have settled in a bit then you will find people are a lot more likely to share info with you.

Get a few reports up and I'll happily take you in and show you around.

I think that is not an offer to be sniffed at ReekzUrbex

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Muddy pit........lol
Half way correct

welcome along,as has been said above get some reports up of what you have done and you may get some more help

DaveFM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Mine entrances can be very difficult to locate the first time but most of the people who have found them before you didn't have any special skill or knowledge so don't be discouraged if you fail the first time to locate it, I've total fails before where I had to leave without locating an entrance.

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Mine entrances can be very difficult to locate the first time but most of the people who have found them before you didn't have any special skill or knowledge so don't be discouraged if you fail the first time to locate it, I've total fails before where I had to leave without locating an entrance.

Also with places like Browns it maybe best to go with someone who knows the way around. Also make sure you tell someone you’re going just in case.

Natashalucy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It’s not to hard to find, we went there today to look at the tower as we was in the area found two entrances one secure and one with easy access I was told by a local there’s a bigger mine too