real time web analytics
Information - - Browns Folly Warning... | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Browns Folly Warning...

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

kendo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think if it keeps going on like that you could justify getting the police involved. If your honest mine explorers and a guy is deliberately blocking you in when theres only one escape point then its definitely criminal.
I think if it keeps going on like that you could justify getting the police involved. If your honest mine explorers and a guy is deliberately blocking you in when theres only one escape point then its definitely criminal.
I I no of one more way in and out of browns folly

kendo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's right what said is true i have met Brian a few times and he creeps me out he should keep his nose out

espchris

On the go all ways
28DL Full Member
Esp hear. Is this place safe to go with out being locked or filled in there. As I miss this spot and I have the map has the layout changed that much that is is not accurate thanks if any info is out there.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Esp hear. Is this place safe to go with out being locked or filled in there. As I miss this spot and I have the map has the layout changed that much that is is not accurate thanks if any info is out there.

best email Brian :p

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
It's safe enough, just take the usual underground exploring precautions and make sure someone knows where you are. The basic layout hasn't changed too much. Just new walls blocking routes. It's only a small quarry so you will struggle to get properly lost.

espchris

On the go all ways
28DL Full Member
Thanks for that i used it today and found a new way in and out and it is not Shakespeare's all the back door the layout is very different the proper chamber there are no more props found it quite hard to navigate as things that were are no more and the iron plate has a lot of sound coming from it which makes me think Graham's gravel is a no-go verification would be nice peace out

UrbexCamo

"Just having a look officer"
Banned
this place is awsome went this week with @Benyy and i dont even know how this could be backfilled without a massive digger.