Web
Analytics
Information - - Bunker found , Perthshire | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Information - Bunker found , Perthshire

What kind of bunker is it. And does any1 know what like inside??

• F

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • F

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Brian Fisher

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks much for that . I have been in one before same as pic shown . but was curios to kno if it was different etc or even bigger. I have been to Scotland's bunker and have been amazed by these since. I grew up in Argyll and Bute , and across from Bute on ardyne point there is a NATO (pol) petrol , oil, lubricant depot. Still in use today . can only be seen from air or at nite as is dubbed the secret city. . love to kno where there are more in Scotland. Were they for just in case or? Not sure what for ?? And why rannoch , ?

Bertie Bollockbrains

28DL Regular User
Regular User
No special reason why Rannoch has a ROC post. As I said 1500ish of them were built - be anywhere in this country and you are not too far away from one. These are the locations for Argyll and Bute