real time web analytics
Report - - Burgoyne Chemical Works - beckton - March 2015 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Burgoyne Chemical Works - beckton - March 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mrwhite

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
ok all credit goes to slayaaa for convincing me to go to this, as we haven't seen any reports from this place and we were strangely confused as to why and youl understand when you see inside..absolutely gorgeous.

Looking at the front we thought we wouldn't have any success but boy im glad we held out, this place has to be up there in my top 3 places, beautiful.

As i write this there im trying to find some history on it but all i kind find is this...im sure slayaaa will find some and post a more in depth report

I appologise for the multiple staircase shots and nearly 20 images lol, i just couldn't decide which ones to put

A little history of what i could find

Burgoyne, Burbidges & Co.’s Abandoned Chemical Works
Most of the ornate front building of Burgoyne, London, stands abandoned on a busy high street but not many passers-by give it a second glance. While part of the main building appears to have been incorporated into a fire station, the grandest section is overgrown and falling in to ruin.

There are allegedly thoughts to transform the decaying main building into an art studio or simply more accommodation but in the meantime, the gated archway entrance will continue to attract the attention of urban explorers. (urban explorers??)

DSC08952_zpsvyabvuy3.gif

View attachment 627846

View attachment 627847

View attachment 627848

View attachment 627849

This is my favorite room ,photos dont do it justice

View attachment 627850

View attachment 627851

View attachment 627852

View attachment 627853

View attachment 627854

View attachment 627855

View attachment 627856

View attachment 627857

View attachment 627858

View attachment 627859

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Ahhh i posted this as a lead years ago. Never realised it was still there! Great work!