real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Bury Police HQ & Video | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Bury Police HQ & Video

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Yep, breaking in through the door that was flapping in the wind. They know it, the police know it. The company that boards the place up knows it...

What did you film it with? And how was it attached to you?

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
I allways thought it wasn't about giving acsess away and getting it sealed up and watched like a hawk. Bad move this

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yep, breaking in through the door that was flapping in the wind. They know it, the police know it. The company that boards the place up knows it...

What did you film it with? And how was it attached to you?
If you leave a door wide open, what do the police expect? :banghead

And I filmed it with a GoPro Hero that was attached to my mouth
I allways thought it wasn't about giving acsess away and getting it sealed up and watched like a hawk. Bad move this
I only released the video after the access shown in the video, and indeed the only access to the building, was permanently blocked. If you go there now, all you'll find is a pile of fridges blocking your way

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
I've been and had a look after a report was done. Was planning a visit to nosey around etc but was quite on top. So decided against it. Also the alarm didn't sound to pleasant. Did have a look at stables however.

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ah yeah, I put up the report way before the access got shut off. It was probably another 2 weeks after I'd been in that it was blocked...

Kenni

Derp Lover
28DL Full Member
Naughty @Bolts - slapped hand for you sonny jim ;) - I also notice that no Tripods were harmed (or used) on the day :D

Miss Mayhem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It has brought unwanted attention , and the police will be
Watching more closely, but everyone makes mistakes.
Just maybe research sites more thoroughly and assess the
Situation before going ahead :D
Looked interesting though : )

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
I'm sure if the police were really that bothered, they would've found you. It's just the local rag making a stab at you for an easy article.