Report - Camelot explore (FAIL well, kinda)

• Welcome to - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

shaun that kid

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nov 17, 2017
right blah blah blah you know the history by now, this place has been done to death but i was close so i decided it was worth a visit while it was still there. When we got there we went through to hole in the fence which went to a fencing arena and long story short security everywhere and only got a few pics before being caught and to be honest there is a lot better places that don't have this level of security! but its great for a beginner explore. here is my few pictures before getting caught

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
Regular User
Aug 13, 2008
BBC2 and Dave
Spent 4 hours here once and never saw a single sole, so either secca was sat in their car eatting doughnuts and drinking coffee or they had an off day. Also biggest mistake most do is entertaining when secca isn't there, that's because they already in the park trying to do their so called job.