real time web analytics
Report (Permission Visit) - Chernobyl Reactors 5 & 6 - October 2014 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report (Permission Visit) Chernobyl Reactors 5 & 6 - October 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Seffy

Staff member
We thought we should place bets on which crane would be the first to collapse! Saying that, at least one has already gone if I remember correctly. This was one of the most interesting bits of the trip IMO, despite the fact that it is a total death trap in places :D

You've lit it well inside, I gave up with that and just settled for rooftop shots. Yes to this pal.

Idle Hands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really enjoyed that mate :thumb

We were hoping to do this bit in October. It looked promising for a while but at the last minute they said no...

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Best photos outta this place ever, must have crossed a few palms with silver too see this then ;) thanks for the tour company link too, we planning another trip later this year.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Epic stuff mate, surpassed yourself with these :Not Worthy :thumbs

Hopefully get here this year, might even sort my Migraines out for me wandering @ here lol

Ditto the links "D"

The_Raw

Staff member
Best photos outta this place ever, must have crossed a few palms with silver too see this then ;) thanks for the tour company link too, we planning another trip later this year.

Thanks a lot mate and everyone else for your comments. There was no extra cost to see this whatsoever but I think they only take you there if you organise a private tour for between 8 & 13 people. It's well worth getting a group together as you can tailor your trip to make sure you see the best stuff :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details