real time web analytics
Report - - Chiltern Wing, Sutton Hospital - South London - July 2017 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Chiltern Wing, Sutton Hospital - South London - July 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Baconator

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve been in the open part of the hospital so many bloody times and never thought to go in the Chiltern Wing. Thing I was seen in there many years ago. Lol.

I’m pretty new to the site to be honest. I wont ask where it is or how to get in ; that I know I’d have to work out myself but if anyone is planning on going there it would be amazing to join you. Ideally my partner and myself would like to join others in exploring and finding places together, the more brains and all that! lol.
Yeah, I'm planning on going some time soon with a couple mates so if you want we can definitely meet up. We know where it is considering its only a quick google away to find the exact location :p. We should be free any time so just give us a message and we should be able to coordinate something. Thank!

ScarlettRose

Leave Only Footprints
28DL Full Member
Yeah, I'm planning on going some time soon with a couple mates so if you want we can definitely meet up. We know where it is considering its only a quick google away to find the exact location :p. We should be free any time so just give us a message and we should be able to coordinate something. Thank!
Awesome! Are we allowed to give out details on here at all??