real time web analytics
Report - - Clayton hospital morgue, wakefield. July 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Clayton hospital morgue, wakefield. July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Robbo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
definitely, have some local Wakefield explores planned, reet buildings that im sure you will know. Will inbox you when were gunna do 'em

Vixxie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Absolutely love the photos! Seems like a great place to visit. I have a weakness for Hospitals :) Thanks for sharing.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Absolutely love the photos! Seems like a great place to visit. I have a weakness for Hospitals :) Thanks for sharing.

Cheers Vixxie for the kind words :) it's quite a little gem for Wakefield :)

But suffering daily damage so it won't last long, it'll soon be like the Hospital itself .........TRASHED !!!!

Visited again with Will Knot recently :) and a quick Hospital tour which showed just how much food & human waste and damage Druggies and Metal Fairies can do in the space of a few weeks :eek: .........and it was bad enough before !

A-R

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow. Beautiful. This is exactly what I like

Cheers :)

First 2 visits I found it very interesting, the last 2 taking people round the Morgue & Hospital less so. Whether that's because I wasn't taking pics or due to the rapid decline of the place I"m not sure ? But it looks better in daylight :)

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just a heads up, I called up the other day :)and it appears Wakefield Area Health Authority has had a whip round and collected enough pennies to enable the purchase of some Plywood boards and fully seal the Morgue and many Hospital access points...........eventually :tumbleweed

As for the EU community that was residing inside the Hospital that have been sealed out ?

Is that breaking glass I hear ? ;)

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just a heads up, I called up the other day :)and it appears Wakefield Area Health Authority has had a whip round and collected enough pennies to enable the purchase of some Plywood boards and fully seal the Morgue and many Hospital access points...........eventually :tumbleweed

As for the EU community that was residing inside the Hospital that have been sealed out ?

Is that breaking glass I hear ? ;)

Mr Beady

Beards
28DL Full Member
A friend managed to get there yesterday, must of been re opened or it were after they finished

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd love to take a look in this place, probably a bit far though to be honest. love the report!