This School was built in 1887 and closed in 2008. The School was built for the families of the local shipyard workers. It was left abandoned for a few reasons, 1. the decline in shipbuilding made alot of people move from the area. 2. and a new school was built in a different part of the town.
67.8 KB Views: 0