real time web analytics
Report - - Cononley Mill August‎ ‎2017 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cononley Mill August‎ ‎2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Dempsey

The Human Turbine.
28DL Full Member
Fuck me, someone please tell me they salvaged everything that was in this place, or was it at least saved by the demolition company??????????

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fuck me, someone please tell me they salvaged everything that was in this place, or was it at least saved by the demolition company??????????

I'm guessing they did looking at the pallet with all the old files etc on. i really hope so as one room was chok full of ledgers, files, brochures some really nice old stuff. the whole place was a time capsule really..

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member

The only thing i saw that looked like it was being salvaged was all of the old ledgers on the pallets from as far back as 1923. From what i saw having a quick flick as demo team were on site and well it was a fucked empty half demo’d mill when i checked it out.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
We fucked up really. Should just have gone a soon as we had a free few hours. Looks swagtastic

Dempsey

The Human Turbine.
28DL Full Member
This is what kills me when you get deprsquad alpha complaining about people removing (saving items).

Yeah because lets leave it in position, so ultimately it will be crushed up and thrown in skips, just so you can all have your pictures! The irony that salvagers (legit or unlegit) are selfish.