real time web analytics
Question - - Considering First Exploration, Shoreham Cement Works, any advice? | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Considering First Exploration, Shoreham Cement Works, any advice?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ov1dallo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Never investigated a site before, i'm an avid film maker and live near Shoreham Cement works and was considering doing some filming there. After doing some research i discovered it's supposedly quite secure and it probably wouldn't be practical to do this, however i'm still interested in taking a camera and doing some exploring on the site. I'm interested to hear stories and gain experience, tips and advice from others who regularly explore similar sites or Shoreham Cement Works itself. Particularly interested in how to avert attention from any security and stay safe on a site which is possibly quite unsafe both structurally with weak floors and supports and in terms of dangers such as asbestos debris and similar cations.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm part of the Security team that cover Shoreham Cement Works . Could you please tell me how you lot keep getting in and then avoiding us ,because we're looking like Knobs ATM ;)

Is what I sometimes think when I see these posts ;)

Oh and welcome to the Forum , looking forward to seeing the end result

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Shoreham... don't go from the North. They were on us in seconds…..I'm from the north and i didn't get caught nor did camera shy…You mean the north end of they site don't you…what a noob.

SCW

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Enter in the back building then use walkways, go at weekend. If they do catch you don't run like me, the police were called instead of just talking to the guard haha.

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Go in wearing this, confuse them works every time. ;)
48-731-high-viz-yellow-or-orange-bomber-jacket-security-printed_full.jpg

Welcome to 28Days pal.

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details