real time web analytics
Report - - Crossley Park East 09/04/06 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Crossley Park East 09/04/06

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Azubi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Today went for a trip to Crossley Park East. We originally planned to go to Mansfield General Hospital, however due to the amount of alcohol my mate drank the night before we were delayed for a few hours so Crossley Park East it was.
Access was pretty easy thanks to a heads up from Ben, cheers by the way. Got stopped by some bloke on the way up asking us if we were lost and then got stared at by some horse riders.
Didn't get into no morgue however. :(
There were people on the hospital grounds. I saw a few around a portacabin which I assume to be builders.
Alot of the buildings seem to be prepped for renovation, with spray paint marking out where the new windows, doors and walls will be along with what parts of the buildings are going to go. Not much in the way of sites either with most of the rooms stripped out. Still though, good trip.

Here is a couple of pics. :)

SV200561.jpg

Outside the main building on a nice day.

SV200481.jpg

The hall.

SV200508.jpg

one of the ground floor rooms with paints on. There were a couple of rooms like this but they had been ruined by grafitti.

SV200511.jpg

Unsafe floor but an interesting room with the pictures.

SV200527.jpg

I love this picture for some reason. Don't know why.

SV200544.jpg

Colourful.

SV200551.jpg

Kitchen.

SV200555.jpg

A room in what I assume in the nurse's accomodation.
SV200532.jpg

On the way up to the attic area. Lights strung up by workers up there.