real time web analytics
Report - - Croxteth comprehensive school, Liverpool- feb 19 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Croxteth comprehensive school, Liverpool- feb 19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
History
Closed in 2009 to much protest due to lack of funding by the local council even ending up all the way to court: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/croxteth-comprehensive-school-fight-ends-3450033. It was used for bricklayer training intill it was left unused, Since urbanchemist's report in 2017 the school has had a considerable more vandalism from the local youth and it seems the sports hall has been left derelict as well but seemed sealed.
Explore
The Croccy youth where on full force smashing it up, i decided to do a church and come back and it was empty except to young lads (causing no harm,) whom run out thinking i was security, told them who i am and they told me to a move a certain item to a certain place for access, Once in i realised how fucked this place has become since the last report, the downstairs was dark and did not have a good torch for long exposure, so i only took pictures from upstairs its a mirror image and is fucked the same amount, anyway here it is

Pictures
1550701272899.png
a picture of the former pupils protesting its closure.

DSC01627.JPG

I got one photo before my camera decided just to die.
the rest are from my phone.
1592447_37cd63822f9974bf065176499369df6e.jpg

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 183) View details