real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Darlington stadium in the northern echo | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Darlington stadium in the northern echo

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ

AJ
28DL Full Member
Oh, not in the papers again. Damn thrillseekers.

Well, at least no photographs were stolen this time.

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
They complaining about us taking pictures will only show thief's what they could get, but i put my money on that it was one of the fans that tipped the paper making it more viewable for the thief's

parkus.

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Has to be said - at this 'sensitive' time for Darlo FC it probably wasn't a good idea. Maybe should of saved the reports for after the clubs situation had been resolved.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
The other way of looking at it is the reports highlighted serious security failings so now (hopefully) they've been addressed to stop the undesirables getting in as easy as bigjobs et al did

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
Has to be said - at this 'sensitive' time for Darlo FC it probably wasn't a good idea. Maybe should of saved the reports for after the clubs situation had been resolved.

Err why, its not our problem they spoent money they did'nt have on a stadium and could'nt fill, just bought paper and they have used 3 pictures

Last edited:

AJ

AJ
28DL Full Member

Have a word with yourself. The major security issues had to be highlighted immediately. If thieves got in they'd need trucks to clear the place, not vans. I couldn't believe how simple it was to get in when I found access.

Also, it was the perfect time to go in as they'd fired the security who should have responded to the PIR's and CCTV.

parkus.

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Have a word with yourself. The major security issues had to be highlighted immediately. If thieves got in they'd need trucks to clear the place, not vans. I couldn't believe how simple it was to get in when I found access.

Also, it was the perfect time to go in as they'd fired the security who should have responded to the PIR's and CCTV.

So the reason for the explore was to "highlight the security issues"? Lol. No it wasn't. Get off your high horse and stop sucking yourself off, yes it was cool and impressive but trying to justify it like that is as transparent as the windows in my house.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
So the reason for the explore was to "highlight the security issues"? Lol. No it wasn't. Get off your high horse and stop sucking yourself off, yes it was cool and impressive but trying to justify it like that is as transparent as the windows in my house.

OK look at it this way - would you rather it was harmless urbexers who found the serious lack of security, or a gang of pikeys willing to rip the place up?

Status
Not open for further replies.