real time web analytics
Report - - Derby & Hartley Buildings - Liverpool University - Dec 19 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Derby & Hartley Buildings - Liverpool University - Dec 19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jtza

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Derby & Hartley Buildings - Liverpool University

Considering the ease of the entrance we had planned, this one took us a while to get done. I know its been covered numerous times but we had to see it given the circumstances inside.
The history has been mentioned before on different reports and there isn't a lot to go off. If you wish Urbandoned, Urban Chemist and raisinwing have some history posted up. The way in had
gotten slightly more difficult than we thought and caused us to spend a good 30 mins or so scratching our heads until I luckily found a sneaky way in. Here is what we got:

18.jpg

19.jpg

10.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

A nice view to finish off..

9.jpg

I know there are a few rooms missing we didn't have time sadly and spent to long filming and shooting in other parts. You can see our video on the place which we uploaded back in December below:

Thanks for looking, got some more reports/videos coming and already planned a few trips for this Jan. We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :thumb

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I love the outside of this building, and there are remnants of good architecture inside, ie; the flooring in hall. Nice one.

ljoew57

28DL Member
28DL Member
Derby & Hartley Buildings - Liverpool University

Considering the ease of the entrance we had planned, this one took us a while to get done. I know its been covered numerous times but we had to see it given the circumstances inside.
The history has been mentioned before on different reports and there isn't a lot to go off. If you wish Urbandoned, Urban Chemist and raisinwing have some history posted up. The way in had
gotten slightly more difficult than we thought and caused us to spend a good 30 mins or so scratching our heads until I luckily found a sneaky way in. Here is what we got:

18.jpg

19.jpg

10.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

A nice view to finish off..

9.jpg

I know there are a few rooms missing we didn't have time sadly and spent to long filming and shooting in other parts. You can see our video on the place which we uploaded back in December below:

Thanks for looking, got some more reports/videos coming and already planned a few trips for this Jan. We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :thumb

I have been in there myself and the ABC theatre right by lime Street they are fun to explore

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Just seen some recent photos of this, it's well on it's way to being completely gutted, the lecture theatres are now totally empty back to brick.

Who has read this thread (Total: 266) View details