real time web analytics
Report - - Derby Hippodrome - 23/12/08 | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Derby Hippodrome - 23/12/08

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well, first a thanks to everyone that has been before... you managed to make the place look a lot less trashed than it really is ! This place is ruined !

Surely there can't be any chance that this building will be saved, regardless of local opinion, the council, listings, whatever?

Lots of parking for the funbus of the day...

IMG_4626.jpg

Looking in from the area of the car park. You don't really need to go beyond the fence to see 90% of the hippodrome...

IMG_4621.jpg

Seating...

IMG_4616.jpg

All the seating is stripped on the top floor and is stored in the rooms up there.

Looking back towards the back of the building...

IMG_4612.jpg

and predictably, looking forwards towards the stage...

IMG_4610.jpg

Look at the amount of rubble and steel in there.

That's it really, cheers for looking.

Mr Sam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Someone posted some pics on the FB page the other week it didn't look a lot different to these 2008 pics, popped my head over the wall a couple years back and didn't even bother it was a wreck then certainly not going to be much left now!

glub

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I saw this on fire doesn't look too much worse than it did from the outside. Guessing insides destroyed now

rastapasta69

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've got some good pics from Feb this year, ill put them up on here at some point, what website do you guys use to upload your pictures? I've got a photo bucket account, would that work?