Web
Analytics
Report - - Derby Hippodrome - 23/12/08 | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Derby Hippodrome - 23/12/08

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well, first a thanks to everyone that has been before... you managed to make the place look a lot less trashed than it really is ! This place is ruined !

Surely there can't be any chance that this building will be saved, regardless of local opinion, the council, listings, whatever?

Lots of parking for the funbus of the day...

IMG_4626.jpg

Looking in from the area of the car park. You don't really need to go beyond the fence to see 90% of the hippodrome...

IMG_4621.jpg

Seating...

IMG_4616.jpg

All the seating is stripped on the top floor and is stored in the rooms up there.

Looking back towards the back of the building...

IMG_4612.jpg

and predictably, looking forwards towards the stage...

IMG_4610.jpg

Look at the amount of rubble and steel in there.

That's it really, cheers for looking.

Attachments

glub

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I saw this on fire doesn't look too much worse than it did from the outside. Guessing insides destroyed now

rastapasta69

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've got some good pics from Feb this year, ill put them up on here at some point, what website do you guys use to upload your pictures? I've got a photo bucket account, would that work?