real time web analytics
Derelict / closed social clubs... URGENT APPEAL! | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Derelict / closed social clubs... URGENT APPEAL!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

rattle_snake

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
well thorsby pit is near by to edwinstowe so it possibly is speed but ive always known it as edwinstowe miners welfare

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Before I pegged off to Ireland in early August, I used to pass this place - https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=ca...LFeJNEwr7dtTiTrrrrJXQ&cbp=13,311.26,,0,-12.42 - every day, The Municipal Club, Newport Road in Cardiff as I worked beside it.

In mid July, a notice appeared on the noticeboard outside saying that they were having an EGM on 31st July. The day after the EGM another notice went up saying that the place had closed and would be sold with the proceeds divided between creditors and members.

I was never in there so couldn't tell you what the place is like but know there is a For Sale sign up on it. That said, its on a very busy street and not exactly accessable - college on one side, shops / car park / car valeting place the other.

The Lone Shadow

Industrial Fanatic!
28DL Full Member
Well for those of you who haven't already seen it yet. Northampton United Trades Club. I have done a report in the leisure section.

Lone Shadow

dbwrc

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was up Newcastle yesterday and spotted a wmc in Blaydon ready to be done. The one opposite mcd's. Had suit and shoes on so unfortunately had to give it a miss.. theres a pretty easy climb if anyone fancies it.

bubblehead

you lost the game
28DL Full Member
I was coming out of walsall the other day and spotted two sites in the van, you probably already know about them, Pleck W.M.C and the old british legion in Wednesbury are both boarded up now. Probably been shut for ages but i haven't noticed them before.

rpl123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Am i right in thinking your in or near Brum? The DDS&S in Bromsgrove has been closed for a few years now, which backs on to Clark's Rover garage which i Believe is empty which is also opposite Parkside Middle School which as been empty for 4 years up until last week when the builders turned up ( and is a loverly looking building if i may say so ), which is just around the corner from ASDA which is opposite 3 derps. Loads of it going on here but never get the chance to look, There also at the top of the high st which is covered in cameras. Drop us a line if your heading over, I could do with some tips :thumb