real time web analytics
Report - - DORKING DEEPDENE RAILWAY CONTROL CENTRE - SURREY - OCT 2021 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - DORKING DEEPDENE RAILWAY CONTROL CENTRE - SURREY - OCT 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member

I was in the surrey area over the weekend checking out some family-friendly places with little one, Other half, and my other half friend,
we were talking about when we explored Dorking deeper underground tunnels and we said we take my other half mate there,
so on our way home, we stopped by the tunnels - my other half waited in the car why I took his friend to the tunnels

at first I thought they had blocked off the access to the area as they are now building houses on site - but you can still access the is by going on the nature walk ( Cause, where the tunnels are located, is part of the walk ) turns out there a place along the part that tells you all about the tunnels.

once we were in the gardens I knew where to go as I have been in the past and nothing has changed as to getting in -
once inside we ended up bumping into some locals.
i was pretty shocked about how much has been smashed up in the last few years of this site as it was in pretty good condition on the first visit i did back in 2018

I'm not really one for revisit but we just showing someone the tunnels .

was a good little 10min mooch - here are some quick phone photos.

I'm not gonna go over the history again of this place I already covered it all back in 2018
https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threa...lway-control-centre-surrey-march-2018.127832/

Rainey

Hilariously under-equipped since 1999.
28DL Full Member
I need to revisit this place. It's a nice little tunnel system, this.

Who has read this thread (Total: 307) View details