real time web analytics
General - - Drainers relief | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Drainers relief

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
In these tough times we're all going through, a little light relief and nostalgia in a bottle might just ease that urge to get back underground.

Savour that atomised whiff as you mope around the house all day.

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
£5.15! You lads must be well of in Northamptonshire people wouldn’t spent £1.50 on them ! Lol

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
They were £7!! Up here we would expect Heston to come and serve them for that price lol. Waitrose is where all the posh folk go now marks has closed lol.

Down and beyond

Regular User
I can’t say have ever seen them before wouldn’t no what to do with them I am more a Aldi man but get my meat from local market lol wouldn’t dare walk in Waitrose I think I would be kicked out in
My work boots and combats lol

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I went in Waitrose once, it's all the exact same stuff as Morrisons but the wrappers say Waitrose but keep the same design and colours, it's just a pound or two more expensive.
My local one has somehow managed to get that scrubby dirty 3rd world corner shop feel to it, wash your hands on the way out sort of place.
I don't shop like that, I go for price and quality rather than wanting to be seen in the right place so I'm with you, Aldi takes a lot of beating i get my meat from a butchers now but on a whole Aldi meat is the best of all the supermarkets by a long way.

TheVicar

Loyal to the Drain
Regular User
I don't need that plug in air 'freshener', I just hang my waders over the radiators instead!

£5.15! You lads must be well of in Northamptonshire people wouldn’t spent £1.50 on them ! Lol

Where's it mention Northamptonshire? Can't see people spending that kind of money there.

Down and beyond

Regular User
Sorry mate ment to put you lads must be well of , in Northamptonshire . Tell me about it my waders have never stop smelling after I flooded them in a mine once still stink tried everything I no of to remove smell