Web
Analytics
Report - - Duga 3, The Hard Way: 5 days on the run in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone | Noteworthy Reports | Page 6 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Duga 3, The Hard Way: 5 days on the run in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone

Scatter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I love reading this thread, such a good read

Dempsey

The Human Turbine.
Regular User
Like I said to you the other day, man, this is the kind of stuff you'll think about when you're in a nursing home, and some young tart is wiping your arse whilst calling you a smelly fucker thats done nothing!

Absolutely fantastic, best thing I've seen in a long time. It just shows how an epic story, thats been eloquently narrated, even without the greatest photos (you need at least one dig :p) can still be the best thing since sliced bread, but you know that anyway.

Karen.G

28DL Member
28DL Member
Just come back from a 5 day tour myself and feel like a total amateur!! Fab report, so well written it feels like I was back there.. :-)

fremyjay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Go to be the best report ive read on here, we are off here this year, not as lucky to have the contacts you have but a tour this time and i hope to have a few more afterwards!

ultravox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow! :thumb A fantastic report.Very well written . Not many reports I read right through to the end, sounds like you all had an amazing adventure. ;)