Report - Duga 3, The Hard Way: 5 days on the run in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone

• Welcome to - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Jun 8, 2016
Incredible report! Gripping stuff that, read every word and loved all the photographs. Bloody mad at times and astounding you had so many close calls and still got away with it all!

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
May 21, 2011
Never been so enthralled by a report before, always fancied the idea but life bills and the ex always seem to get in the way, what a way to make me realise life has too be lived.. brilliant report..

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
May 15, 2013
This is one of the best reports I've read on the site, and I've been a reader for many years. I'm very interested in Pipryat, and wondered what it looked like outside of the guided tours. Thank you so much for posting. I'll go there on the tour sometime at least!

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Jan 15, 2013
The perfect antidote to all the YouTube goons currently clogging up the Internet. Proper exploring, great pictures and extensive and informed commentary. Thank you for such a fab report @fb

28DL Member
28DL Member
Oct 24, 2017
Really enjoyed this report and i would love to visit and do the same trip, looks amazing :)
Last edited by a moderator: