Web
Analytics
Report - - Duga 3, The Hard Way: 5 days on the run in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone | Noteworthy Reports | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Duga 3, The Hard Way: 5 days on the run in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone

mw0sec

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bugger - particularly wanted to see the piccies, but occasionally on the odd report, all the images get blocked. Tried turning off all the usual blocker with no success...
  • o_O
Amazing. Logged in today and the piccies are there now! An excellent report and a very good read!

Haifisch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
At first I thought 'another Chernobyl thread' but that is probably the best report I've read on here.

The ultimate explore, perfectly written. Great achievement to stay within the zone and escape after 5 days. Top stuff, thanks for posting!

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
By far my most favourite report ive ever read, absolutely mesmerising and a fantastic tale. I must of told all my close ones of your adventure and the descisions you had to make, truly admireable. Insane mate, hats off to you :thumb

hamtagger

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Fucking top report that is :thumb. Really enjoyed reading through all of that and what an epic account of how this place should be done

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Wow just wow. Loved this so so much. What an epic explore. I read this yesterday and couldnt help but show my hubby, who doesnt explore. The lengths you all went to deserves a massive congrats. I dont know how the trophy system works, but I would say this deffo deserves one. :thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
Mate, I know when I see your name in a report it's going to be good, this is fucking phenomenal. I love the photography and the write-up is insanely good, to the point where I immediately won a share of my friends who have even the slightest interest in exploring or photography.